Who doesn’t have an old bike of some sort laying around, that doesn’t EVER get ridden? (Well except for those of you anti-hoarders – you know who you are, the trash is your best friend, and your house is immaculate and spotless and without an ounce of clutter. Yeah, you.) But for everyone else, most of us either have old bikes, or could easily pick one up at a summer garage sale or on craigslist.
Why you ask, should you go buy an old used bike? Because you can make some REALLY cool stuff with it, checka checka check it out…
1. Bike Rims Coffee Table
2. Handlebar Bike Rack/Holder
3. Gear Mobile/Windchimes
4. Bike Wheel Clock
5. Crocheted Bike Tire Floor Mat
6. Bike Chain Chandelier
7. Handlebar Candelabra
8. Upcycled Bike Lamp (made from gears and frame)
9. Bracelet Made From Bike Tires
10. Garden Decoration and Plant Holder
11. SO COOL…. Bicycle Lawnmower!!
12. Bench made from bike rims and tires
13. Bike Helmets Turned Into Planters
14. Garden Trellis From Bike Wheels
15. Bike Wheel Pot Holder
16. Bike Frame Used to Support a Sink (or to serve as any other support structure)
17. Make a Fence!