Then Giddy Upcycled would love to feature you and your project! We have a large following of readers, fans, and followers, so guest posting your project on Giddy Upcycled is a great way to feature your website, blog or flaunt your creativity, skills and hard work.
We especially love posts about refreshing/upcycling old or vintage pieces, and giving them a new purpose or a new look. We also love guest posts for DIY crafts or home decor projects. We are looking for content that includes tutorials or instructions on how to do the project, including before and after (and in between) photos. Drop us a line with your idea or your project, we’d love to see what you’ve done!
There are two ways to be featured:
- Submit a project that was previously published on your blog – rewritten to be featured on Giddy Upcycled. The submitted post content must be written uniquely for Giddy Upcycled, and not duplicated anywhere else. We reserve the right to edit the post content if we see fit, to best align with our brand and styling.
- Write a guest post, specifically for Giddy Upcycled, that will not be submitted for publication anywhere else.
We receive many submissions, so we cannot publish them all. Make sure your submission has great content, great photos, and the overall WOW factor!
Consider these questions as you write your post for Giddy Upcycled:
- Is this a fresh, new project or has everyone been doing it for months?
- Is the project complete, including before and after shots and a full tutorial?
- Does the project have to do with upcycling and DIY projects?
- Are the pictures clear?
- Are the images staged well… or does that bed still need to be made?
- Is my post well-written, organized, and easy to understand?
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Project Name/Title’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Link to Project Post (if published already)’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Yes%26#x002c; You have my permission to select one or more images from my blog post to use in your feature’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Description Of Project’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
By submitting a feature to Giddy Upcycled, you are granting Giddy Upcycled full permission to feature your entire post, using the images and text you provide to us, on Giddy Upcycled and any affiliated websites including social media sites – at our discretion now and in the future. This includes but is not limited to editing, changing, and sharing via social media. Featured images will be hosted on Giddy Upcycled’s server while copyright is retained by you, the original owner. Giddy Upcycled will not remove a post once it has been published and will never remove the link to your blog.
Thank you for your support of Giddy Upcycled, and we look forward to partnering with you!