1. Cabinet Door Measuring & Conversion Center
2. Rain Gutter Reading Nook
3. Turn a shelf upside down to hold wrapping paper rolls
4. Dollar store bin turned ribbon organizer
5. Fun Shampoo Bottle Pen and Pencil Holders
5. Garden Trellis as Bed Canopy or Bedroom Storage
6. CD Tower Turned Bathroom Organizer
7. Upcycle old drawers by adding wheels on the bottom, for underbed storage
8. Organize the kids school supplies
9. Use Breadbag ties to organize and label your cables and cords
10. Got a closet that is barely used? Turn it into a mudroom!
11. Gift wrapping center/organizer
12. Upcycled Rake Jewelry Organizer
13. Acrylic Paint Storage with an Old Spice Rack
14. Upcycled Door Turned Family Messaging & Mail Center
15. Bundt Pan Cosmetic Organizer
16. Upcycled Shutters Mail/Letter Holder
17. Folder Holder Turned Built -In Nightstand
18. Hidden in Drawer Charging Station
19. Crown Moulding Shoe Organizer
20. Organizer jars on magnet board
I love these great ideas! I will use some of them
Please subscribe me to updates
Great ideals, loved them all.
Great ideas ! The measuring door idea is
aWE SOME?!! On it !!
Oh, I love that priority mail box paper storage idea! I don’t have a “classroom” but I’m going to use it at home. Genius! I bet it would work as puzzle storage too.
I am interested in the picture at the start. what is the round metal object on legs with the bar in it. why wouldn’t that be the first thing you talk about.