I am a HUUUUUUUGE Denver Broncos fan, so of course I’m more than excited for the Superbowl this Sunday. The Broncos are going to take it home this year!
In the spirit of my excitement, I wanted to put together a list of the absolute most amazing recipes and party ideas I found from around the blogsophere. If you have any that I missed, leave a comment or send me a note and I’d be happy to add it to the list!
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs
2. Football decorated pizza – grab a cheese pizza from costco or the freezer aisle, pick up some pepperonis, and embellish!
3. If you are REALLY, I’m talking like REALLY ambitious, you can *tackle* the Super Bowl Snack Stadium!! Read Tutorial >>
4. Mason Jar Football Glasses
9. Football Shaped Cheese and Crackers Display
10. OMG, OMG… Beer Candied Bacon!!! I think every person at the party will fall in love with you!
11. Watermelon Carved Football Helmet – another for the super ambitious!
12. Football Field 7 Layer Dip
13. Less Intricate Super Bowl Stadium Idea (more doable than #3 above)
14. For the Diehard DIEHARD fan… football nail polish, complete with the green turf?? Would you do this?
15. Go Plate – Appetizer plate that fits around a beer bottle… why have I not seen these before?????
16. Buffalo Wing Cupcakes, complete with bleu cheese icing – Genius or Grossness??
18. Burlap Football Coasters